Plastic High Pressure Hoses 1200 – 2000 bar
Parker Polyflex (Ultra) High Pressure and Tube Cleaning Hoses are developed for High and Ultra High Pressure applications.
The excellent handling increases operator efficiency and long service life reduces costly down times. Superior safety standards are applied for the benefit of the operator.
• Compact design hereby handling and space improvements
• Compliant with DIN EN 1829-2 thus legal backup and approved safety hazard control
• Excellent operator safety as a result of highest quality standards which are met
• Design factor: >2:1
• Core tube: Polyoxymethylene
• Pressure reinforcement: Two spiral layers of high tensile steel wire
• Cover: Polyamide
• Standard colour: blue
• Temperature range: -10°C up to +70°C
Below our overview of Parker Polyflex hoses ranging from 1200 – 2000 bar.