Plastic High Pressure Hoses Up to 1200 bar
Parker Polyflex High Pressure Hoses are developed for high and ultra high pressure applications. Their compact hose design (20% smaller than competitor hoses, promotes easy handling for
operators. They are used in high pressure service tube cleaning applications, such as, heat exchanger tube cleaning in the chemical and refining industries and as waterblast hoses.
• Water jet cutting
• All markets requiring pressures up to 1200 bar for their cleaning and cutting applications
• Compact design (20% smaller than comparable hoses) promotes easy handling and space improvements
• Compliant with DIN EN 1829-2
• Available with a Tough Cover, for improved abrasion resistance in many applications
• Tube cleaning such as heat exchangers in the chemical and oil refining industries
• Applications as flexible lance
• Industrial cleaning
Below our overview of Parker Polyflex hoses ranging up to 1200 bar.