Parker Polyflex Plastic High Pressure Hoses
For high pressure applications up to 4000 bar, Doornbos Equipment offers a wide range of Parker Polyflex plastic high pressure and tube cleaning hoses in various diameters and pressures.
WHY BUY PARKER POLYFLEX HOSES?
- Thermoplastic is high quality, abrasion resistant and extremely strong material
- Strong yet flexible and light for optimal operator comfort
- Suitable for pressures up to 4000 bar
- UV and ozone resistant
- Comply with DIN EN 1829-2
- SIR approved
- Selected models are available with a TOUGHJACKET (TJ) protective layer, for improved abrasion resistance
- Protective hoses (if not ToughJacket) available for added safety.
Markets and Applications
- Pipe/Bundle cleaning
- Tank Cleaning
- Industrial cleaning
- Ship cleaning
Below our overview of thermoplastic Parker Polyflex hoses ranging up to 4000 bar.