Maintenance, Repairs and Inspections
The Doornbos fleet is continuously inspected by independent bodies and properly maintainted according manufacturer guidelines and legal safety regulations. That is why you always benefit of a piece of equipment that perform optimal and safe.
In addition to the maintenance to our own fleet, we also offer service packages voor occasional or periodical maintenance for your own aerial work platform, fork lift, telehandler, mini crane, high pressure pump, high pressure accessory, vacuum unit or complete fleet. Because of our large and versatile fleet, we have a lot of experience with maintenance of recognised brands including, Aichi, JLG, Genie, Teupen, Hinowa, Manitou, Toyota, Linde. Maeda, Kärcher, Hammelmann and WOMA.
Our service package includes:
- Service work
- Manufacturer updates
- Annual and periodical inspections by independent bodies (Including the Dutch SIR for high pressure and vacuum equipment)
- Transport from and to the work location and if required even storage.
This is how we ensure your equipment stays in optimal condition!
- Al maintenance is done by a specialist, accommodated to perform service work
- Doornbos has years of experience with service of and working with aerial work platforms, fork lifts, telehandlers, mini cranes, high pressure pumps, high pressure accessories and vacuum units.
- Doornbos is familiar with almost all aerial work platforms, fork lifts, telehandlers, mini cranes, high pressure pumps, high pressure accessories and vacuum units brands.
- Doornbos locations in Rotterdam and Amsterdam are fully equiped to conduct maintenance, repairs, updates and inspections. Certain service work can even be done at your own location. High pressure waterjetting and vacuum related service work is only done at your Rotterdam site.
- Technicians are experiences and trained to provide high quality maintenance.