How Doornbos deals with the Coronavirus
22 April 2020
To prevent the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and to protect our employees, customers and suppliers as much as possible, Doornbos follows the advice and guidelines issued by the Dutch Government and RIVM.
As Doornbos we have interpreted this as follows:
• Until Wednesday, May 20, our account managers will only visit customers by exception. This also applies to visits to other external parties. We will communicate preferably through telephone or tele-conferencing. At site visits and during meetings, RIVM’s hygene and social distance measures are taken into account;
• As of 18 May we will restart our operator and safety trainings. We have taken measures to ensure trainings can be conducted safely; we will only train in small groups, with appropriate distance between each other and have taken extra precautions with regards to hygene. If interested, it is still possible to follow our eLearning module Mobile Elevation Work Platform for Operators.
• Our drivers continue to deliver equipment in accordance with RIVM measures;
• You can continue to report issues as you normally do. Our service technicians will also follow the RIVM measures;
• Some of our employees will work from home. We will do everything we can to avoid any disruption to the the daily routine.
Could you please help us by sharing this information with all relevant stakeholders within your organisation?
If you have any questions, please reach out to us.
We thank you for your understanding in this exceptional situation.
Doornbos Equipment BV
Rental and Sales of Aerial Work Platforms, Forklifts, Telescopic Handlers, Gators, Mini Cranes, High Pressure Pumps, Vacuum Units, and High Pressure Hoses. And an internationally recognized Training Center for working with this Equipment and for VCA certification. We are ready to assist you from our branches in the Netherlands and the United Kingdom.Read More