- Family business, fourth generation, founded in 1938;
- Offices in Rotterdam, Amsterdam and Billingham (UK);
- 100 employees and over 1200 machines;
- 24/7 good and safe equipment for your job;
- 24/7 expert advice, training, transport, repair and maintenance;
- Many long-term partnerships;
- Sustainable long-term vision aimed at an organization in which people grow, enjoy their work and are involved and thus create added value for our customers and ultimately for our environment.
Harvesting the fruits together!
And therefore we are happy to assist you 24/7, always with a permanent specialist as the contact person. We believe that people achieve more by working together. Helping each other, coming up with new ideas, growing together, learning and having fun. We treat you like family, and therefore will always go one step further. We hire and sell aerial work platforms, forklifts, telescopic handlers, gators, mini cranes, high-pressure pumps and vacuum units. We’ll gladly take care of the maintenance and train you to use our equipment and to work safely.
A prerequisite for good service and growth is connecting and working together. From there you can really help each other further.
Our core values
Reliable. Driven. Innovative. Together.
A supplier of machines, training centre and service partner with a focus on safety, long-term relationships and a sustainable result.