- Family business, fourth generation, founded in 1938;
- Offices in Rotterdam, Amsterdam, Teesside (UK) and Liverpool (UK)
- 100 employees and over 1200 machines;
- 24/7 good and safe equipment for your job;
- 24/7 expert advice, training, transport, repair and maintenance;
- Many long-term partnerships;
- Uplifting People: Sustainable vision aimed at creating an organisation in which people have fun, develop themselves and together deliver the best service.
We are the most people-oriented company in our industry.
Creating sustainable relationships by delivering the highest quality equipment, training and service.
Our core values
Safety. Quality. Commitment
Safety: For every machine that we rent or sell, safety comes first. Safety in our industry is about working with safe and approved equipment and it is about safe behaviour. We provide clear instructions, good training and periodic maintenance and inspection.
Quality: Doornbos stands for quality. With more than 80 years of experience, we have a lot of specialist knowledge and high quality products with which we help our clients to make the best choices. We are happy to share our knowledge and see this as an important distinguishing feature.
Commitment: Doornbos has always been a warm, personal and committed company. Together and with great joy, we ensure that we get the job done for our clients.
A supplier of machines, training centre and service partner with a focus on safety, long-term relationships and a sustainable result.