Telescopic Handler Training
There are specific risks involved in operating a telescopic handler. For example because these machines can be used for many purposes and also because they are often used on uneven ground. The one-day telescopic handler training course of Doornbos will instruct you in the correct, safe and efficient operation of a telescopic handler as well as assessing and avoiding risks.
This training course focuses on telescopic handlers with a forklift feature and an operational load moment of up to 10 ton meters, and is suitable for both experienced and less experienced telescopic handler users. During the training, we will always use the type of telescopic handler you will be working with in practice.
The training day
The training takes one day and consists of a theoretical and practical part. In the morning we will focus on the theory; in the afternoon you will operate the telescopic handler.
- Occupational health and safety legislation and legal provisions
- Properties, safety instructions and warnings
- Load charts and load provisions
- Daily maintenance check and use
- Practical instruction and warnings
- Vehicle inspection and driving test
- Picking up, transporting and depositing loads
- Attaching and detaching attachments
After you have successfully completed the training, you will receive a recognized TÜV telescopic handler certificate. This certificate is valid for five years.
Training dates can be determined in consultation.
''Training during the weekend and in the evening? Or at very short notice? Doornbos can do it.''