Working Safely Alongside The Road Training
Working at the roadside is not without its dangers. Not only the road worker, but also the road user runs certain risks. In order to guarantee safety, safety rules and risk analyses are indispensable. The one-day training course: ‘Working safely alongside the road’ by Doornbos Equipment gives road workers tools to limit risks and to create a safe working environment.
SAFE WORKING AT THE ROADSIDE IS ESSENTIAL
Safety when working at the roadside depends on many factors. But the most important are the passing road users and of course the workers themselves. If one of them is not paying attention, a dangerous situation can arise. Many accidents happen, especially when working on national highways. The Safe Working Alongside the Road training course by Doornbos Equipment teaches employees to reduce and control risks. Together, we can create a safe working environment. This training is for all employees who work alongside roads. For example, road builders, cable layers, gardeners or paving contractors.
The training course ‘Working safely at the roadside’ brings employees up to speed on their tasks and responsibilities in the field of safety. Based on the rules, they can use road barriers to create a safe working environment for themselves and for road users. All according to the guidelines of CROW. Applying these rules also helps to prevent traffic disruption and congestion. Has an employee already obtained the certificate, but will it expire soon? Then plan a one-day refresher course.
CROW 96A AND 96B
Working safely on the road consists of two parts that can also be combined into one training. Choose from the following options:
- Working safely on motorways, in accordance with CROW 96a.
- Working safely on other roads, in accordance with CROW 96b.
- Working safely on all roads, in accordance with the 96a and 96b guidelines.
The certificate is valid for five years.
CURRICULUM FOR SAFE WORKING ON THE ROAD
The following material is covered during the training:
- Working conditions legislation and safety regulations
- Roles, tasks and responsibilities
- Preparing a safe working environment
- Placing and removing barriers
- Carrying out work on the roadside
- Coordinating requirements for basic measures in common standard situations
DATES AND PRICES FOR ROADSIDE SAFETY TRAINING
You can choose from the following training courses Safe Working Along the Road:
- Training Working Safely Along the Way: Motorways (SOG) (CROW 96A): €225,-
- Training Working Safely Along the Way: Other Roads (SOG) (CROW 96B): € 275,-
- Training Working Safely Along the Way; All Roads (SOG) (CROW 96A): €350,-
Pricing is excl. 21% VAT
In the below calendar you can see when and where the training take place and how many seats are still available. When you find your prefered date and location, you can book straight away! If you have issues, please feel free to contact us by phone. Were are happy to help you! +31 (0)10 – 268 0983 or +31 (0)20 – 226 5225
Select a green field to book a training for that day. The red fields are already fully booked. No option available? Contact us to discuss date options.