IPAF e-Learning – Mobile Elevating Work Platform Operator
Because this specific training consists of a theoretical part and a practical part, it is possible to already do the theoretical part by yourself, online. This is not common practice, but especially now an opportunity to consider. The theoretical part can be done through IPAFs Mobile Elevating Work Platform (MEWP) Operator eLearning module:
Part Theoretical Training: IPAF MEWP Operator eLearning:
- de module takes about 3 hours and consists of various video’s, presentations and some tests
- is available for aerial plaform categories 1a, 1b, 3a, 3b
- consists of short chapters, which you can go through at your own pace
- you can save and resume your training at any time
- is available in English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish
- after successful completion of the module, you will receive a ‘proof of participation’. This is required for the theory test at a later date
Part Practical Training: Note: IPAF MEWP Operator eLearning module does not replace the practical training!
Participants that have successfully completed the thearetical part of the IPAF MEWP Operator eLearning module, will have 45 days to do and pass the theory test and practical exam at one of our locations. After successful completion, you will receive the PAL Card and you are capabale to safely operate an aerial platform!
- e-learning module: € 75,00
- Theoretical and Practical Exam: € 175,00
- Total costs (2 categories): € 250,00
Interested? Click here and look up your eLearning options. If you have issues, please give us a call at +31 (0)10 850 8000.Register