Assembly Worker (Hoses)
Would you like to be an assembly worker who likes taking responsibility and working in a hectic environment? Do you like to roll up your sleeves and are you looking for a stepping stone to a bright technical career? Then we have a nice challenge waiting for you!
Your core tasks and responsibilities
As an assembly worker at Doornbos you will be responsible for all work related to the production and inspection of high-pressure hoses for the high-pressure and vacuum equipment rental department. You will inform the warehouse when orders need to be placed and ensure that they are dealt with correctly.
In addition, you also take care of the inspections and certifications of the hoses. You maintain the materials such as the test bench, parts of the machines and tools and you point out unsafe materials and situations. You also like to continuously do everything a little better. For example, we are now working on the introduction of ‘lean’ working, in which you can play a major role!
It is a full-time position and you will report to the Hose Assembly Foreman.
Does this match you?
- MBO level
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in a similar position
- Valid VCA certificate, or willing to obtain one
- Good command of the Dutch language orally and in writing
- Affinity with technology, collegial, strong communication skills, thinks in terms of possibilities, stress resistant.
What we like to offer you
- A challenging package of responsibilities
- The opportunity to develop yourself both personally and professionally, for example by offering an online learning platform with over 150 different training courses, but also, for example, internal training courses in the areas of boot camp, mindfulness and non-violent communication and external training courses in the area of technical and leadership skills
- A strong collegial atmosphere with a real family feeling
- Of course, an attractive benefits package with a good salary and various fringe benefits, such as discount on the gym, a bicycle plan, fruit and lunch.
What else can we tell you about Doornbos Equipment?
Doornbos has over 1000 aerial work platforms, forklifts, telehandlers, high pressure pumps and vacuum units. We offer service and maintenance and we provide safety and operator training. We are a family business and have been around for almost 85 years. We employ around 100 people and have offices in Rotterdam, Amsterdam and Billingham in England. Our slogan is ‘Uplifting People’ and by that we mean that we like to create an organization in which people have fun, can develop themselves and deliver the best service together. We want to become the most people-oriented company in our industry!
Would you like to come over for a coffee?
Please send your letter and resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then give you a call soon.
Would you like more information about the job content and the industry by phone? Feel free to contact Lee Breedveld on 06 – 21840875.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.