Safe Lifting of Loads e-Learning (Theory Online + Practise on Site)
This course will help you to gain theoretical and practical insights on the essentials of the crafts involved in lifting loads (slinging and signalling / rigging).
Which topics will be taught?
- Types of equipment
- Factors that influence the type of equipment to be used
- Roles & responsibilities of the people involved
- How to inspect and use rigging gear
- How to sling a load
- How to communicate with the crane operator during lifting operations
- How to be a valuable team member when you are involved in lifting operations
In short, you learn:
- How to work safely in the lifting industry;
- Which lifting tools can be used and how to use them safely;
- Your rights and responsibilities while working in a lifting team.
At the end of the theorectical module, you will take a final test. The test consists of 25 multiple choice questions, of which you must pass at least 18.
At the end of the practical sessions, you will conduct an end-test as well. You have than the opportunity to demonstrate that you master the skills taught by the trainer and combine those with your theoretical knowledge and understanding.
Klik op een groene dag om je aan te melden voor een opleiding die dag, De rode velden zijn al vol.